Thursday, December 14, 2006

nomessiah

desearch

buaghghg...buaghghgh...Sorry i jus puked...

hello ppl some start to display their skills in public some do it to impres some jus love doing it i do it to find thy messiah for me...two days in chennai and never in my yuckiest of nightmares would have i seen my loquatic moronic nature coming to the fore...for long have i tried to carry the mantle of enlightening the world....but some ppl stay dumb..a series of events have forced me to a conclusion that the feeling i had inside me might have inspired a person to make a movie like requeim for a dream...

i don remember the highs i had but the phase now is a low...i feel like pukin all de time...the messiah deserted me and now i addle and somehow find energy to type...the boredom bacteria has gripped me....and the only thing that remains is hope...hope to wake up to a better tomorrow...hope to find something in teresting int the idiot box....hope that i can rediscover me again..hope....i love that movie...

sometimes in life you so much miss the buttons the seek bar i meant...i miss it now...its a very weird feeling of weakness and helplessness that petrifies me...i am skeptical about most things now...i can see de anti me dancing and i despise the loser....i would have preferred a reject...i wish for an utopian today....i always beleived in mind over matter but now i am losing it...i can see de messiah fading away beyond the horizons of my vision....

emptiness is most definitely not a virtue....the writing it down part helped a bit....i miss being me...the biggest anomaly in the world....happy blogging...signing off...fading away..will b back with jc.......jc

No comments: